Sunday 10 March 2013

"Food Phobias" project

 Food phobias, plate design based on life drawing






Vintage diagram of teeth, glazed tile

"Cavi tea"  tea mug design


The “Cavi tea” transfers is my mug design for the “Food phobias” project. I like discovering a play of words in language. I think the word “cavi tea” compliments the drawings on the mug.






How sweet is your drink?


Observational drawing of teeth






For the ceramics project I chose to generate ideas and produce 3D objects on “Food Phobias”. At the beginning I had “ceramic phobia” myself, as I knew very little about the medium. The continuous primary and secondary research had helped me to identify and deliver my ideas. This is a “Sweet tooth” sugar bowl.


"Sweet tooth" sugar bowl











No comments:

Post a Comment